Thursday, September 10, 2015

#YourNutella

The #YourNutella campaign is in Singapore, and the best thing is that you get to have your own name printed on a Nutella jar. Just head to the launch event at Bugis+, from 7 – 13 September, queue and pay just $5 for an empty jar, key in your name (maximum 9 letters), and have it topped up with your favourite hazelnut chocolate spread in no time. Unfortunately, one person is only entitled to one bottle of nutella jar.
For many, Nutella has been a huge part of our childhood, as we enjoyed the spread at breakfast. For me, it was love at first sight which then led to love at first taste. I think I got to know its existence through the power of TV advertisement during primary school years. Really, I remember asking my mum to get one bottle from Singapore because we couldn't find it in any of the supermarkets back in hometown.
Since then, nutella has been my great comfort food other than other chocolates. I would crave for it. I would get a big dollop on a spoon and eat it like that when I feel a craving coming on. 
Those who knew me long enough would know how I love nutella. I got nutella jar as gifts when friends went to Australia, I got nutella minis for Christmas, I even received nutella jar as wedding gift! :)

Now it feels just like a dream came true with our nickname printed on the label <3



Well, no one’s gonna dare steal from you, not when you have your name proudly displayed on the label.

Share to your Nutella lover friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment