Monday, August 17, 2015

2.0.1.5 Birthday

Happy birthday to myself. This is my first birthday with husband and in-laws. 

New family. Surreal. Heartfelt. 

So, decided to make my own birthday cake.

Non-baked cheesecake with chocolate swirl.



Recipe taken from Todd's kitchen with a little bit of modification.

Ingredients:
250g packet digestive biscuits
75g unsalted butter
85g chocolate
500g cream cheese
2/3 cup (150g) caster sugar
250ml thickened cream
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 pinch of lemon zest



I am a happy birthday girl. :D




Dated 14th Aug 2004, I received a birthday letter. 11 years later, I'm married to this wonderful person and spent my first birthday as his wife. He is my greatest gift ever. Thank God I did not realise that too late. 




I love you, tubby





No comments:

Post a Comment