Saturday, May 6, 2017

Becoming a mother, a mistake???

I used to share about how lonely motherhood is. It’s strange to feel alone when you are constantly attached to another human being (she's just like my shadow) but it truly is a lonely experience. No one told me how lonely motherhood can be. I felt so isolated in those first few months that I found myself wondering if I had made a mistake by becoming a mother. I love my baby, but I didn't love my new life with new role.

Now, after 4 months, motherhood became much less lonely over time. I have became more confident taking care of my baby. I could even bring my baby out on my own without the man and reconnect with my friends. As my baby became older, she became more responsive, making motherhood so much more fulfilling and less lonely. She is the greatest gift that God put into my life. She helped me gain a lot of confidence being a mother. I'm also grateful for the support from the man and family.

Yes, I still feel lonely at times but seeing her grow so fast each day, I just want to embrace every moments while she still allow me to. When I get lonely, I will remember why I call her rainbow. Becoming your mother is not a mistake at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment