Thursday, December 8, 2016

My pregnancy journey (Baby project 10 - Circle skirt)


Little baby circle skirt - super easy to make! Instructions taken from MadeEverydaywithDana. You only need to use a small amount of fabric. The one I made is for 0-3 months. I know that she's going to grow very fast and I should make bigger size but like I said, this skirt is super easy to make, I can make more when she grows bigger.



Steps:
1) Fold fabric in fourths, lay pattern from MadeEverydaywithDana on the folds and cut along the curves which gives you a fabric circle.



2) Iron the edges and sew.
3) Cut approximately 15-inches (depending on your baby's waistline) of 1-inch wide elastic. Sew the edges of elastic together and sew the seam open. Pin the elastic to the waist circle then continue splitting the difference, pinning all the way around the waist. Sew from one pin to the next, stretching the elastic as you go.


...and you're done! Easy right???



No comments:

Post a Comment