Monday, June 15, 2015

WEDDING PREP: GOWN SELECTION AT BRIDAL AFFAIRS

The wedding date is drawing closer, and I'm really starting to get into the wedding prep for real now! 

So far, everyone has been chasing after me and calling me a "chillax" bride haha! Guess I'm not gonna be one of those bride-zillas but you'll never know, I might transform into one once time gets even shorter...
I finally fixed my last appointment with my bridal studio, Bridal affairs, to start choosing what kind of gown I want for my AD (actual day)!
Unlike most brides who go "shopping" down the entire stretch of bridal boutiques along Tanjong Pagar, I actually didn't look around that much. I was browsing through website for bridal studios and chanced upon this HDB based studio in Tampines.  We were initially afraid that the gowns selection would be limited as compared to an actual bridal shop but we were proven wrong.  Christin, the lady boss, informed us that they sourced their gowns from Europe, USA and Korea and had 1 new shipment yearly (in 2 batches). I loved their gowns for the style and modern look and a few signature pieces were Vera Wang inspired gowns with the ruffles and organza material I loved. At Bridal Affairs, they believe that you need to personally come down to try on the gowns for yourself to find the most suitable one. 



Their price-point is very reasonable as their 2-pc basic bridal package starts from $398 and you only top up if the gown you wanted is in another category and pay for any additional services required for the actual day wedding. So instead of opting for an all-in bridal package, we decided to choose Bridal Affairs for their modern, elegant gowns and good service. Another plus point is that Christin and Connie (whom I'm working with at Bridal Affairs) are extremely lovely ladies and wonderful to work with!

Here are the few gowns that I shortlisted from the first appointment and selected finally.





They have 4 different categories that you can choose from:
1) Basic
2) Classic
3) Premium
4) Super premium

Can refer to their prices at http://www.bridalaffairs.com.sg/

Our actual wedding day photos featuring more of the gowns.
Part 1     
Part 2    
Part 3 

Happy gown choosing! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment