Monday, July 13, 2015

Our wedding highlights by The Wedding Paparazzi

Time flies! We are 2 weeks old! As I watched the actual day video, suddenly feel all of the amazing feelings I felt that day; the jitters, the nerves, the butterflies, the excitement, the heavy moments, the love.... I'm reminded how fast time flies when you're having fun with the person you love...
It feels just like yesterday....


I love you Tubby <3


Actual Day Videographer
We wanted our video to be unique and capture all the important moments in our wedding and blessings from family and friends for us. And we found Ami from The Wedding PaparazziThe first time I saw her works, I was very sure that I wanted her for our wedding. Their videos somehow just captivated me instantly. I'm so glad we managed to get her! She has started a sisterbrand called Almond Tree/previously named Blue Button Films (see vimeo portfolio here for other wedding videos they produced).
She did an amazing job at capturing the love, feelings and emotions of that day and I wanted to share this video with you. Their delivery lead time is very efficient too. We asked to have the video edited within 2 weeks for us to show at our KL wedding and Ami agreed immediately without hesitation. 

Link to our Actual day videography
We both love this short clip. I am so thankful that we have this video to remember this day by, it is going to be so so precious for us and our loved ones. Thank you Ami and team, you are truly the best! 

Wedding Paparazzi / Almond TreeContact: (65) 6336 1693
Address: 261 Waterloo Street, #04-30 Waterloo Centre Singapore 180261
Email: info@weddingpaparazzi.com 
Website: http://weddingpaparazzi.com/blog/ 

Make up artist: Karis Chiu from The Little Brush 

Gown from Bridal Affairs

Wedding bands from Love&Co.

Wedding Favours by FavorAtelier

No comments:

Post a Comment