Thursday, August 17, 2017

Baby's 7 months update

I was going to do monthly baby update for the first 6 months (or at least I tried) and then wait till a year. I was thinking that her development might slow down a little bit after 6 months but this month, she's literally been doing so much stuffs that I would like to update about it.

She's now crawling on her four, pulling to stand, walking along a standing bar, sitting up independently, trying to talk (first words; mama mama and papa papa), eating everything. It seems that suddenly she's doing so so much. She's also teething right now. She now has 1 middle tooth on the bottom. She has been very calm during teething, thank God. Now that she's crawling, she crawls real quick. She picks things really really fast. When she wants to get something, she will get to it. She's becoming really high energy as well. She loves being held standing up while holding her and jumping a lot.

In terms of food, she still doesn't eat very much. I give her 3 meals a day. She's still breastfed, so I am not so worried she doesn't get much nutrients. I am still feeding her on demand. I feed her when she needs or wants it. I also introduced her baby straw bottles which she really is very good at drinking from it. So far I only serve her plain water and nothing else.

Everyone still comments on her big round eyes <3. She's babbling and screaming a lot. She tries to talk to me and my husband and her grandparents. She loves to cuddle. She's also been extra clingy lately due to mental leap 6 and teething.

She's really a sweet and happy baby. Still my little shadow, comes everywhere with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment