Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happy Father's Day

I try to make it a point to say "thank you" every day, for all the things you do to help take care of me and Rainbow. However, "thank you" hardly seems like enough sometimes...
We have missed each other plenty of times since high school and at the night of your proposal, saying 'Yes' was a no-brainer because you are just the one who can 'handle' me even better than myself. Then we got married to each other. Then, we experienced some storms in life and went through them together. Now, we are parents to our daughter.

The birth of our daughter has definitely strengthened our marriage and although it took some effort, I feel we are raising her well and we are capable of what we believe to be impossible.

As I've shared before how lonely motherhood can be. But I see that fatherhood can get lonely too especially when my attention is always on our daughter, no longer just you. You also get those helpless moments when you want to help but you are unable to. But I must say, God really made us women stronger than man in terms of sleep and cleaning poo! I can still strive with little sleep (I'm writing this when you're still sleeping like a log) and I can clean poo single-handed ly (praising myself 😜). That's what you can't! But I'm just grateful that we have each other that makes even the toughest thing easier. Thanks for keeping me in sane.

I am proud to have you as my husband and my daughter's father. Without you, this family would not be what it is. The happiness of our daughter is our own and we know we can achieve what we want as long as we’re always together seeking over God's guidance.

You are an excellent Father figure in my eyes (still need to be justified by our daughter in future) and your unconditional love deserves to be rewarded with much love from me and Rainbow. We love you. Please continue to handle these two women of your life with care. We gonna stick to you for as long as we live. 😏

Happy Father's Day! Even if today is your day, you're not excused from your daddy duty! Thanks for being a 21st century dad. 😁






No comments:

Post a Comment